Who We Are
living-architects was formed as a limited company in 2002 by Directors Christopher Alda and Michael Irwin. The new company emerged from the former practice of John Living Partners, originally started in 1973, and its previous mergers with Morrison Rose and Partners, Douglas Feast Partnership and Edmund Percey Scherrer and Hicks. We currently have a total of twenty staff at our office in Queen's Park, London.
Martin Gray, Marian Biernat and Anne Washbourn are Associate Directors of the Practice. All directors have a strong management role, but retain a very hands-on involvement with projects, leading teams for Residential, Education and Commercial Sectors.
- We strongly believe that the key to any successful project is a close and beneficial relationship with our client.
- We help our clients realise their aspirations with imaginative design solutions, whilst never ignoring the basics of running sound, well-managed projects.
- We are accredited for ISO 9001 in respect of our project running operations.
- Our staff are well trained, motivated and enthusiastic to meet their goals.
- We are consultant members of Constructiononline.
- Living-Architects is an RIBA registered practice.